Through its subsidiary PureSinse, Pure Global is expanding its cultivation space.
Pure Global recently announced it has received approvals from Health Canada to amend its existing license to add manufacturing capabilities via phase 2 of its already licensed facility in Brampton.
Having completed their facility in the spring, the company can now begin cultivation and extraction immediately.
In a news release, Pure Global called the approval a “transformational event,” as it enables its own production as opposed to previously being dependent on wholesale purchases for its inventory, hence significantly expanding its sales and margin potential.
“Receiving our phase 2 approvals from Health Canada is a significant achievement as it enables us to commence our own cultivation and extraction for our branded and B2B sales,” said Pure Global CEO and President Malay Panchal.
“We have worked tirelessly to prepare our team, facility, set up distribution channels and scale our partnerships in Canada and globally for this moment. We are building to become a truly global leader and have positioned ourselves to make huge strides in the coming quarters. These efforts will help us create significant value for our shareholders, and we are very excited to be able to significantly enhance our revenue and margin generating potential with this approval.”
Pure Global’s facility was designed and built to exceed regulatory standards. The approval enables the addition of a 10,000 square foot EU-GMP grade manufacturing space, comprising 12 rooms that will be used for cultivation, processing and extraction.
With the approvals, Pure Global can immediately:
- commence using its 6 tons CO2 extraction system towards enabling bulk cannabis extract and distillate sales
- commence multi-layer and vertical cultivation towards 50-100 kg per month capacity, with the first harvest expected in Q1 2020
- commence final testing of proprietary vertical growing system for phase 3 scaled deployment
- continue installation of targeted 100+ tons of biomass extraction systems for CBD isolate manufacturing for Q1 2020 readiness
- continue installation of scaled processing and packaging for vape pens, topicals, dried flower, oils, tinctures, and edibles, to add to the current capacity already in place.